You can’t be online for 10 minutes and not hear the same things from the famous experts and not so famous experts. Things like:
- Set goals and write them down
- Take money making real action toward your goals
- Act as if you are already successful
- Visualize daily your successful future, your lifestyle
- Create a better you through self development and motivational books and videos. Read and listen daily.
- Find a coach, learn from those who are already successful. Don’t reinvent the wheel.
- Do affirmations daily
- Continue learning
- No matter how bad it gets, never quit
- Attract your goals, don’t chase them down
- Realize you will fail. We all fail before we succeed.
- Stop making excuses for why you have not achieved success online.
- Get out of your comfort zone
- Provide value, help others
- Overcome your fears
- Don’t be a jack of all trades, just master one skill before moving on to another.
- Study a topic, implement the topic and teach others about the topic.
Now I may be paraphrasing on some of these, but I’m sure you’re familiar with most of them. What a bunch of malarkey, right?
You think it is a bunch of malarkey, yet the people saying all those things are the ones that you are buying THEIR products and services and THEY are successful online.
Makes you wonder if all those sayings are a little bit more then just malarkey.
I have one more saying for you…
If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten